The HRN Advantage
HRN has been providing energy advisory services to Commercial and Industrial clients since 1997, resulting in a deep understanding of corporate purchasing practices. This enables HRN to provide its clients with the operational and technical insight to identify cost-saving opportunities that can be implemented through innovative energy procurement strategies. HRN clients benefit from:
HRN’s Energy Master Plan
HRN works directly with Commercial and Industrial corporate clients to develop an Energy Master Plan that addresses energy procurement, utilization and production (including renewable resources). The Energy Master Plan is based on historical energy consumption, predicted future needs, supplier options, contracting strategies and an analysis of factors that may influence pricing changes. Components of the Energy Master Plan include:
- Supplier Sourcing and Management – HRN is supplier-neutral to focus on the best interests of its clients. Each supplier undergoes a due-diligence process that assesses the suppliers’ financial and operational stability, and evaluates the supplier’s experience and service records related to delivering energy to local markets
- Market Intelligence – HRN clients benefit from information about market conditions that impact pricing, including technologies, weather, commodity pricing, tariffs, and delivery methods.
- Contracting Strategies – HRN combines all components of its Energy Master Plan to develop contracting strategies with the most leverage to reduce energy prices, ensure high service levels, and create the most favorable terms and conditions on behalf of its clients.
- Cogeneration Strategies and Analysis – Developing and managing a custom Real Time Load Management program to maximize economic and operational effectiveness.
- Historical Consumption Analysis – HRN evaluates previous energy utilization to develop of model that can predict future needs, taking into account organizational changes, such as facility expansion and other factors.